Cinema which was formerly called HDMovies is a very popular app to watch on-demand contents on any Android devices or on Firestick too. To know, How To Download Cinema Free On Firestick just follow the provided steps here.
What exactly you need to follow?- depends upon the method you choose to do it.
Methods are quite simple, so just follow them, as per your choice.
There are basically three ways to install any application on the Firestick platform, which are:-
- Download and Install Using Downloader App.
- Using ES File Explorer
Cinema HD Apk is quite a good alternative to Terrarium TV(which is no longer available now) to enjoy good content right away.
Cinema HD is a free app, there is no subscription fee for it.
This app features tons of working links and is constantly updated so you are never short on content.
There are some pre-requisites, that must be done before we move forward:-
- Turn ON your Firestick/Fire TV and click on Settings from the top menu option.
- Click On Device/My Fire TV and then on Developer Options.
- Enable the ADB Debugging and Apps From Unknown Sources options( Ignore the WARNING ).
After doing all of this you can now simply download and install the Cinema app from any suitable methods provided here. This is done to ease the installation from unwanted sources.
This needs to be done, as you can’t simply just download any third-party application on the Firestick. So, you need to follow the above steps.
How To Download Cinema Free On Firestick(Without PC)
As mentioned earlier, there will be three ways to do this, all of them will be mentioned here in this section.
Download Cinema HD Using Downloader App
Any third-party app cannot be downloaded directly from the browser, that is why you need this Downloader application.
Following are the steps to do it:-
- From the search option at Home, search for Downloader, click on it and install it.
- Run the app, and click on the menu(left-side), and enable the Enable Java Script option(checkbox must be checked).
- Click on Home, and in the URL section paste this URL – https://cinemaapk.com/download, click GO, and wait for the application to be installed.
- Now click on Install, and wait for it to be installed completely.
You have now successfully downloaded and installed the Vudu app on your device. Now, if you want you can delete the Vudu app file, as this will only cost you space on your device.
Cinema HD On Firestick Using ES File Explorer
Many of you already know this app and may have used it in your smartphones as the file manager.
To download Vudu first, you need to download and install the ES File Explorer app first.
- Go to the search tab, and search for the ES File Explorer App.
- Just like the Downloader app in the former method, Download and install this app.
- From File Explorer’s menu bar, click on Tool, and then Download Manager from the next screen.
- Click on the ‘+New’ option and enter the URL – https://cinemaapk.com/download
- Click on Install to start downloading, and then again on Install to install the Vudu app on Firestick.
After the app is installed, click on Open to run the app on your screen.
How To Add Cinema To Firestick Using ADBLink(With PC)
This is just another method to do this, but for this, you will need a computer.
Android Debug Bridge(ADB) is a connection between an Android device and your computer.
It is a very versatile application that can be used for installing, testing, and even debugging of your apps.
This application is used to side-load any application on Firestick directly from your computer. So, keep one Cinema App file in your PC/Mac.
- Find the IP address of Amazon Firestick by going to Settings —> Device —> About —> Network —> IP
- On your PC/Mac download ADBLink from here as per the operating system and download it.
- Now you need to set up the device by clicking on the New button.
- In the description enter Amazon Firestick or Fire TV and in IP enter the IP of Firestick and click on Save.
- Now, click on Connect, you will be able to see the status of connection in Connected Devices.
- Then, click on Install APK and browse the Cinema Apk from your PC/Mac.
Installed App Not Showing In Firestick
There are cases when, many people do not find the app, after installing it.
This mainly happens to third party applications.
So, for this there are many ways, choose any of the following ways which suit you and work for you.
1) On the Home screen of Firestick, navigate to Settings > Applications > Manage Installed Applications > Cinema> Launch app.
2) Press and hold the Home button on your remote, a pop-up will come select Apps from that and choose Vudu from the list.
3) Navigate to the second row on Firestick’s Home screen, click on See All, select Vudu from the list.
4) Select Vudu and press the Menu button on your FireStick remote, drag and drop the app anywhere you want, to make it easily accessible for you.
With the aforesaid steps, I hope you will now be able to know How To Download Cinema Free On Firestick, and also successfully install it too.
In case of any queries, please mention it in the comment section below.
More On Firestick:-
- How To Download Vudu On Firestick.
- Download And Install Redbox On Firestick.
- Easily Connect A New Firestick Remote.
- Enjoy Your Cable TV Using Amazon Fire TV.
Also, any suggestions regarding this article, mention it in the comment section too.
Please share this article as much you can with your friends and family too on your preferred social media platform.