Soundcloud is a platform for both listeners as well as creators, and both options come with free and paid options(we’ll discuss later in this post), and so for the paid service to know How To Unsubscribe From Soundcloud, just keep on reading.
Here in this article, you will find methods to unsubscribe from any Soundcloud Plans.
SoundCloud is an online platform for music and audio.
- How To Record Shows On Philo Tv.
- How To Cast Philo To Chromecast.
- Cancel Philo Free Trial In Few Easy Steps.
It claims to be “the world’s largest music and audio platform” since its launch in the year 2008.
The kind of option this platform provides is quite interesting as, for some, it’s a storage box for music and audio, for others, it’s a place to upload and serve podcasts and for some others still, it’s a place for artists to connect directly with fans and get feedback on their content.
You just need to opt for your preferred option.
And, the major thing is the free option, which this service provides is also nice.
If you are not willing to opt for the paid option, you can use the free option which is also quite good.
Soundcloud Compatible Devices And platforms.
Soundcloud is available on many platforms, and that is a good thing.
You can easily access your account from any of the following listed platforms.
- Online – SoundCloud.com
- Windows 10 (beta)
- Xbox One
Soundcloud Plans And Prices.
If you are using Soundcloud to listen to music, the following mentioned plans are for you, you can either use the free option or opt for the paid ones.
The choice is all yours.
You you will get a free trial of Soundcloud Go/Go+ of 30-days, after which these prices are applicable.
Plans for iOS users are more as compared to Android users.
[Note:- iOS users can avoid the App store surcharge, just visit soundcloud.com/go]
|Soundcloud Free Account||Soundcloud Go||Soundcloud Go+|
And, if you like to create music these following mentioned plans will suit you.
|Upload quota||3 Hours||6 Hours||Unlimited|
|Plays by country||No||Yes||Yes|
|Plays by city||No||No||Yes|
|Plays by SoundCloud page||No||No||Yes|
|Plays by app||No||No||Yes|
|Plays by website||No||No||Yes|
|Update source files||No||Yes||Yes|
|Pin tracks & playlists||No||Yes||Yes|
|Toggle public stats||No||Yes||Yes|
|Cost (per month/per year)||Free/Free||$7/$63||$15/$135|
Now you know almost everything, about Soundcloud.
So, let’s discuss the cancellation of the Soundcloud account.
How To Unsubscribe From Soundcloud
Here you will find ways to cancel your Soundcloud subscriptions, either you are using a listeners plan or the creators.
At first, we will talk about listeners ie., Soundcloud Go and Go+.
How To Cancel Soundcloud Go or Soundcloud Go+ On iOS and Other Devices
For both of the plans, Go or Go+ the cancellation process is the same. Just follow the following steps.
1) If you are an iPhone or iPad user follow these steps:-
- Open Settings on your device and click on your Apple ID on top.
- Tap iTunes and App store option, and click on Apple ID(you may need to verify your ID using a passcode or biometric)
- Click on SUBSCRIPTIONS, here you will find all your subscriptions.
- Tap on CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION below the Soundcloud Go+ option.
2) On a web browser:-
Always remember, use an updated version of the browser for Soundcloud for its better experience.
- Visit Soundcloud.Com, and log in with your Soundcloud account credentials.
- Click on the 3-dot icon, and tap on the SUBSCRIPTION option just above the SETTINGS.
- Click on the EDIT button next to your Soundcloud Go+ subscription, and click on CANCEL PLAN(opt-out of your plan) option.
- Choose CONFIRM & CANCEL PLAN and that’s it.
NOTE:- Always cancel before the billing date, if you are using a free trial account if you don’t like to use it more.
Also, Soundcloud has No-Refund Policy, so if you are using a paid plan and you cancel the subscription, you will still be able to use Soundcloud Go till the next billing date.
How To Cancel Soundcloud Pro or Pro Unlimited
For this, you will need a computer only, no mobile device.
- Visit Soundcloud.com, and log in to your account.
- Click on the 3-dot icon, and select the SUBSCRIPTIONS option from there.
- Now, click on EDIT next to Soundcloud Pro and click on CANCEL PLAN(opt-out of your plan) option.
- Choose CANCEL & CONFIRM PLAN and you are done.
Soundcloud also offers a free trial of 30 days for its Pro option, if you don’t like this app cancel before the end date of the billing cycle.
- How To Download Redbox On Firestick.
- How To Redeem Points On Redbox.
- Stream Redbox On Demand In Few Steps.
And, if it’s the first time you purchase a Pro subscription and you cancel it within 30 days after purchase, you will be automatically refunded. Please note that this can take up to 5 business days.
Now, that you know about How To Unsubscribe From Soundcloud, I hope you will be able to cancel it easily.
If you face any difficulty in canceling Soundcloud account, just let me know in the comment section below.
You can also add your suggestions in the comment section.
You Will Also Like:-
- 15 Best Rick And Morty Wallpapers In 4K For PC.
- 10 Best Galactus Wallpapers IN 4K And HD.
- 15 Best The Simpsons Wallpapers In 4K And HD.
- 10 Best Darkseid Wallpapers In 4K And HD.
Share this post with your friends and family, who want to unsubscribe this Soundcloud service.