Vimeo is an ad-free platform and instead charges money for its revenue. It has different plans for different types of users and their needs. Apart from its premium plan, Vimeo offers a free trial of 30 days. But, if you wish to Cancel Vimeo Subscription, just follow the steps provided here.
The refund policy of Vimeo is strict a bit, you must act accordingly to get the refund.
There is a specified period, beyond which any user who wishes to cancel, won’t get any refund.
Specified period to get the refund is the same for all the plans, whether you have subscribed for Plus, Pro, Business, or Premium it doesn’t make any difference.
- Yearly Subscription:- Cancel within 30 days of purchase, to get a refund.
- Monthly Subscription:- Cancel within 5 days of purchase, to get a refund.
So, make sure of the specified time period, if you wish to cancel, and if you have already opted for the free trial then you know exactly if you wish to cancel the subscription or not.
However, your video access will remain until the next billing cycle.
More On Vimeo:-
For the premium plan only, I think you have to be sure of the time period because there is no free trial for that. Even for free trial make sure to cancel within 30 days, otherwise, you will be charged.
Steps to cancel for a paid subscription or free trial will be the same. So just follow the steps provided here.
The steps vary as per the device you are using for Vimeo, so the method to Cancel Vimeo Subscription will also be a bit different. Methods for all the devices are listed in this article.
How To Cancel Vimeo Subscription
Select from the following methods, as per the device you are using for Vimeo.
Cancel Vimeo From Website
- Open Vimeo on your browser and log in with your credentials.
- Now, click on the Profile icon on the top right corner of the screen and then select Manage Subscription from there.
- There will be two options, Pause Subscription or Cancel Subscription.
[NOTE:- If you select Pause Subscription, you will then be charged at the end of the current billing cycle.]
- Finally, confirm the choice to cancel, and that’s it.
Cancel From Android Application
- Visit Google Play, and sign in with your account with which you have signed in on Vimeo.
- Click on Manage Subscription on the left sidebar.
- Select Manage> Cancel Susbcription.
- Confirm the cancellation and you are done.
Cancel Using Roku
If you have signed up on Vimeo using the Roku channel, you can cancel it from the streaming device or from the website.
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Locate and access options for a subscription channel:-
From Channel Lineup
- Select Home.
- Use the arrow buttons on your remote to highlight a subscription channel.
- Press the Star button on your remote.
From Channel Store
- Scroll down and select Streaming Channels.
- Browse a category or genre, or search for a subscription channel.
- Press the OK button on your remote.
- Once you access options, select Manage subscription and to unsubscribe select Cancel subscription and confirm the selection.
You may also visit the official Roku website, sign in to your account, select Manage Your Subscription, and select Unsubscribe from there.
Cancel Option For Amazon Users
- Visit Amazon and log in, then go to Your Account.
- Select Your Apps under Digital content and devices.
- Select Your Subscriptions under Manage.
- Update your subscription as needed.
Cancel Vimeo From Apple Devices
If you have Apple devices like iPhone, Mac, or Apple Watch, you can easily manage any subscriptions from there itself. You just need to reach a Subscription option. From there, select the service you want to unsubscribe(Vimeo in this case) and just carry on with it.
For device-specific methods, you may click here. There you will get to know to manage your subscription on different Apple devices.
The end result is cancellation of subscription but there is a little change in the way for different Apple devices.
When you cancel from any of the above-mentioned devices, you will receive an email confirmation.
If you did not receive a confirmation, double-check that your subscription shows as ‘Canceled’ in your settings.
Now, I think you have all the possible ways to Cancel Vimeo Subscription, but still, if you face any trouble or you have any other method to do it, please mention it in the comment section below.
- How To Fix “Youtube TV Keeps Freezing”.
- How To Upload Music On Soundcloud.
- List Of Best Apps For LG Smart TV.
Share this article with others too, on social media to help out anyone looking to cancel the Vimeo services.