If you are here then there are high chances that you have already tried the Frndly TV subscription or may have opted for its 7 days Free-Trial, and now just wants to know How To Cancel Frndly TV.
Frndly Tv offers On-Demand content as well as LIVE channels, in the monthly subscription of $5.99(Basic Plan), which is quite good. Also, it offers a cloud DVR feature that lets you record your favorite shows, etc.
But, as you are here looking for unsubscribing methods, then there is no need to discuss all of this.
However, if you are just looking around for methods, and not yet tried Frndly Tv and enjoyed it on your TV or other compatible devices, give it a try.
Here in this article, there are different methods to cancel Frndly TV, for different devices.
So, look out for your preferred method, and follow the steps.
How To Cancel Frndly TV
Canceling any subscription can be hectic, but not in the case of Frndly TV, you are allowed to cancel the subscription anytime you want and no questions will be asked.
- How To Record Shows On Philo Tv.
- How To Cast Philo To Chromecast.
- Cancel Philo Free Trial In Few Easy Steps.
After the cancellation, you still be able to enjoy your content until the next billing date.
So, you need not worry, just go ahead with the following methods.
Cancel Frndly TV Using Internet Browser
You can easily unsubscribe from Frndly TV from a web browser, you may have used a browser for streaming too.
So, it is quite simple to cancel Frndly TV from the browser.
- Login to your Frndly TV account, look for Settings, and click on it.
- From there select the Cancel Subscription option.
- Confirm your choice and that’s it.
You have successfully unsubscribed from Frndly TV services.
Unsubscribe Using Frndly TV Mobile App
You can directly use the Frndly TV mobile application for the cancellation too.
- Open the app and log in.
- Tap on Settings from the menu.
- Then, tap on Account, and select Active Plans from there.
- Now, tap on Cancel Subscription.
If you are using Apple devices, follow the following steps to see or cancel subscriptions from iPhone, iPad, etc.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions. (If you don’t see “Subscriptions,” tap “iTunes & App Store” instead.
- Select Frndly TV from the list.
- Now, tap Cancel Subscription.
Cancel Frndly TV On Amazon Fire TV/Firestick
Frndly TV is also compatible with Firestick/Fire TV, so you can either use the above methods or unsubscribe directly from the TV using the following steps.
- Go to Your Account.
- Select Your Apps, option under Digital content and devices.
- Now select Your Subscriptions under Manage.
- Update your subscription as needed.
Cancel Frndly Tv On Roku
- Go to Roku Website.
- Click on the Avatar icon, and from the dropdown select My Account.
- Now, select Manage Your Subscriptions from there.
- Now, next to Frndly TV select Cancel Subscription.
There is also a way to cancel any service you want from Roku, using your Roku Remote.
- Using your remote look for the Frndly TV and then press the asterisk button(*) on your remote.
- Details related to the application will appear on your screen, select Manage Subscription from there.
- Now, on the manage subscription page, select Cancel Subscription, and that is all.
[NOTE:- After cancellation, you will receive an auto-generated email confirming your Frndly TV cancellation it is recommended by Frndly TV to keep it for the records.]
Wrapping it up:-
All the methods for How To Cancel Frndly TV for different devices are listed here, let me know in the comment section if I missed any.
- How To Download Redbox On Firestick.
- How To Redeem Points On Redbox.
- Stream Redbox On Demand In Few Steps.
Your suggestions are most welcome, so do suggest regarding this article in the comment section.
If you have liked this article, please share it with others too on social media platforms.
9 thoughts on “How To Cancel Frndly TV”
I want to cancel my subscription but I forget my password what do I do tetrssseckel
All I want is to cancel my subscription how hard is that please get it done
To cancel the subscription, based on the device you use, just simply follow the above steps. If you have tried doing that, please tell me at what step/point you are facing the issue.
I do not want anymore 6.41 taken out of my account for frndly It was taken out on Oct 9 and I canceled frndly back in august 2020.
Please contact Frndly TV support team regarding this, reach out to the given link-https://frndlytv.freshdesk.com/support/home.
There you will find a support chat option, mention your case to them, only they can help you with this.
You can also email them at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, account email address, and a detailed explanation of how they can help you.
I have 2 Frndly accounts.
I need to cancel the one we purchased last sunday for 80.00.
The one we want to keep is the monthly payment one under Lloyd Tomberlin, (email@example.com).
The one I want to cancel is under Jeanie Tomberlin, (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please visit this link- https://frndlytv.freshdesk.com/support/home. and use the support chat option to contact Frndly TV or you may also write an email to email@example.com and include your name, account email address, and a detailed explanation of how they can help you.
I gave my friend my roku device. It has FrndlyTV on it but I had cancelled the subscription. She now wants to sign up but my information keeps coming up. How can we install FrndlyTV on this roku? Do we need to deinstalled and then reinstall?
Try, removing the channel from Roku and then restart your Roku. Install Frndly TV again.
Let me know if that helps or not.