If you are here then there are high chances that you have already tried the Frndly TV subscription or may have opted for its 7 days Free-Trial, and now just wants to know How To Cancel Frndly TV.
Frndly Tv offers On-Demand content as well as LIVE channels, in the monthly subscription of $5.99(Basic Plan), which is quite good. Also, it offers a cloud DVR feature that lets you record your favorite shows, etc.
But, as you are here looking for unsubscribing methods, then there is no need to discuss all of this.
However, if you are just looking around for methods, and not yet tried Frndly Tv and enjoyed it on your TV or other compatible devices, give it a try.
Here in this article, there are different methods to cancel Frndly TV, for different devices.
So, look out for your preferred method, and follow the steps.
How To Cancel Frndly TV
Canceling any subscription can be hectic, but not in the case of Frndly TV, you are allowed to cancel the subscription anytime you want and no questions will be asked.
- How To Record Shows On Philo Tv.
- How To Cast Philo To Chromecast.
- Cancel Philo Free Trial In Few Easy Steps.
After the cancellation, you still be able to enjoy your content until the next billing date.
So, you need not worry, just go ahead with the following methods.
Cancel Frndly TV Using Internet Browser
You can easily unsubscribe from Frndly TV from a web browser, you may have used a browser for streaming too.
So, it is quite simple to cancel Frndly TV from the browser.
- Login to your Frndly TV account, look for Settings, and click on it.
- From there select the Cancel Subscription option.
- Confirm your choice and that’s it.
You have successfully unsubscribed from Frndly TV services.
Unsubscribe Using Frndly TV Mobile App
You can directly use the Frndly TV mobile application for the cancellation too.
- Open the app and log in.
- Tap on Settings from the menu.
- Then, tap on Account, and select Active Plans from there.
- Now, tap on Cancel Subscription.
If you are using Apple devices, follow the following steps to see or cancel subscriptions from iPhone, iPad, etc.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions. (If you don’t see “Subscriptions,” tap “iTunes & App Store” instead.
- Select Frndly TV from the list.
- Now, tap Cancel Subscription.
Cancel Frndly TV On Amazon Fire TV/Firestick
Frndly TV is also compatible with Firestick/Fire TV, so you can either use the above methods or unsubscribe directly from the TV using the following steps.
- Go to Your Account.
- Select Your Apps, option under Digital content and devices.
- Now select Your Subscriptions under Manage.
- Update your subscription as needed.
Cancel Frndly Tv On Roku
- Go to Roku Website.
- Click on the Avatar icon, and from the dropdown select My Account.
- Now, select Manage Your Subscriptions from there.
- Now, next to Frndly TV select Cancel Subscription.
There is also a way to cancel any service you want from Roku, using your Roku Remote.
- Using your remote look for the Frndly TV and then press the asterisk button(*) on your remote.
- Details related to the application will appear on your screen, select Manage Subscription from there.
- Now, on the manage subscription page, select Cancel Subscription, and that is all.
[NOTE:- After cancellation, you will receive an auto-generated email confirming your Frndly TV cancellation it is recommended by Frndly TV to keep it for the records.]
Wrapping it up:-
All the methods for How To Cancel Frndly TV for different devices are listed here, let me know in the comment section if I missed any.
- How To Download Redbox On Firestick.
- How To Redeem Points On Redbox.
- Stream Redbox On Demand In Few Steps.
Your suggestions are most welcome, so do suggest regarding this article in the comment section.
If you have liked this article, please share it with others too on social media platforms.