AMC Premiere which is an upgrade to the AMC channel has a lot to offer to its subscribers. However, if you have already tried it and now looking for How To Cancel AMC Premiere, read this article till the end.
In this article, you will get all the possible ways to cancel its subscriptions.
There are many ways to subscribe to AMC Premiere, and so there are different ways to cancel them too. It all depends upon your mode of subscription and the devices you use to stream AMC Premiere.
This is a subscription-based platform, which offers free-trials to its users, so if you are on free-trial, make sure you cancel the subscription before your next billing date or you will be charged with the subscription fees.
There are options, which you can choose to go for the cancellation process.
One way is by communicating with the support team of AMC Premiere over an email and provide details like name, email(used for AMC Premiere subscription), contact details, and ask them to cancel your account.
You can use this email – email@example.com
How To Cancel AMC Premiere
If you have subscribed for AMC Premiere directly from its platform then, visit the request page of AMC Premiere(sign in if asked), there you will find a form. Choose “It’s about an AMC Premiere Subscription(subscribing, service interruptions, etc)” from the dropdown.
After that fill all the required details and click on Submit, as shown in the image below.
In this form, for the “How can we help you?” question, select “I want to cancel my subscription“, fill all the other details as asked, and click on Submit.
You will get the update/solution on your query from the support team soon.
Reach out to me for any queries in the comment section, regarding this method.
You can also give up your subscription to AMC Premiere through the website, go to your profile, and log in to your registered account, and select “Cancel your subscription.”
Now, for other modes of subscriptions and devices, move to the next section.
Cancel On Roku
Using your Roku device, follow the below steps to cancel the AMC Premiere subscription.
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Select Home from there.
- Now using the arrow buttons on your remote highlight the AMC Premiere channel.
- Then press the Star button on your remote.
- Select Manage subscription to view the renewal date and access additional options.
- Select Cancel subscription. to unsubscribe.
- Confirm by choosing to remove the channel immediately or you can keep it for the remainder of the subscription.
You can also cancel from the web, just visit – my.roku.com, and sign in to your Roku account if asked.
Now, click on Manage Subscriptions, and select Unsubscribe in front of AMC Premiere to cancel the subscription.
Cancel AMC Premiere On iOS
If you have paid and subscribed directly using your Apple ID, follow the below steps. This can work on your iPhone, iPad, etc.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions or iTunes & App Store and then tap your Apple ID> View Apple ID>sign in, and scroll down to Subscriptions, and tap it.
- Now, tap on Cancel Subscription in front of AMC Premiere.
If you have subscribed for AMC Premiere via Apple TV channels, you need to follow the following steps:-
- Open Settings on Apple TV account either from the device you are using or signing in from the computer.
- Select Users & Accounts, then select your account.
- Then select Subscriptions.
- Choose the AMC Premiere subscription, then select Cancel Subscription.
Cancel With Google Play
For those who have subscribed for AMC Premiere, directly from their Google Play account, you need to follow the following steps to cancel the service.
- Using your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store.
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account which you have used for the subscription of AMC Premiere(otherwise it will not appear in your subscription list of that account).
- Tap Menu and then Subscriptions.
- Select the AMC Premiere from there.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
Cancel On Amazon
In the case of Amazon, if you have subscribed for AMC Premiere as a separate channel to watch it on your Fire TV/Firestick, then follow the below steps.
- Go to Your Memberships and Subscriptions.
- Select Manage Subscription next to AMC Premiere.
- Click the link under Advance Controls to be directed to the main subscription page.
- From this page, you can end your subscription.
Cancel AMC Premiere On Xfinity
Anyone who has subscribed through Xfinity for AMC Premiere is now getting AMC Plus access automatically, it means your account is elevated to AMC Plus and now you can access its content also.
To cancel any subscription through Xfinity, you may visit the contact page of Xfinity and using the chat option request for cancellation or you may use the following method to do it yourself.
- Follow this path- On-Demand > Networks > Subscription Add-ons and then scroll to AMC Premiere(now, AMC Plus) or use voice control on the remote.
- Select Manage my Subscription from the channel’s network page.
- Select Unsubscribe.
Cancel AMC Premiere With YouTube TV
If you have subscribed through YouTube TV, you can unsubscribe through this also. Just follow the following steps:-
- Visit tv.youtube.com on a web browser of your smartphone(you can also use the YouTube TV app for this and follow the rest of the steps) or laptop/PC.
- Go to Settings > Membership.
- Now, click on Pause or cancel membership > Cancel membership.
Wrapping it up:-
Keep in mind on a thing, that if you give up your AMC channel subscription, you automatically lose AMC Premiere subscription too.
So, do not directly cancel AMC as you will lose Premiere too unless you are looking forward to getting rid of both entirely.
By canceling AMC Premiere, you still have access to your AMC channel but not vice versa.
Now, I hope you understand How To Cancel AMC Premiere well, and will be able to do it.
- Watch Britbox On TV.
- Use WatchTVEverywhere To Enjoy Cable TV Anywhere.
- Enjoy Family And Religious Content On Pure Flix.
- How To Get Youtube TV On Roku.
In case of any query or issue reach out to me in the comment section below, you may also add any suggestions regarding this article too.
Also, do not forget to share this article on social media platforms.