A subsidiary of A&E Networks, Lifetime Movie Club is an entertainment platform that has a lot to offer and also gives you an option of 7-days of a free trial. So, if you are not sure about the subscription after the free trial or you have used it for a while and now looking for How To Cancel Lifetime Movie Club, then you are in right place.
All you need to do is to follow the steps given here, depending upon your mode of subscription or any third-party streaming device you are using.
It is compatible with many devices, and you can also directly purchase it from these platforms too.
Here, in this article you will get to know about all the methods which you can use as, you can cancel the subscription directly from the device or service you are using like if you have bought it from Roku, you can directly cancel from there.
How To Cancel Lifetime Movie Club
There are different ways to do it, and it depends on the device and mode of subscriptions. If you have subscribed for it from the official website/platform of Lifetime Movie club, then you can cancel it through it.
For this, you can either write an email to their support team directly with your email(which you have used for the subscription).
The support team email is – email@example.com
The other option you visit the contact page of Lifetime Movie Club and fill out the request form. I would suggest this as you may miss some information on writing emails, which will only delay your conversation.
Use the above link of the contact page and fill out the form as shown in the image below, and click on Submit.
Provide all the asked information, and explain your cancellation request in the description section. Use attachment(optional) to add any screenshot of the issue due to which you are canceling and hit on Submit.
Now, if you do not wish to use this step, as it will require a wait time of response from the support team, move ahead to other options as per your mode of subscription.
Cancel As One Of Amazon Prime Video Channels
Lifetime Movie Club can be purchased as an individual channel directly from your Amazon Prime Video. So, you need to cancel it through here only.
Follow the few simple steps to cancel it:-
- Visit Manage Your Prime Video Channels.
- Under Prime Video Channels, you will find the Lifetime Movie Club subscription of yours.
- Select Cancel Channel and confirm your selection.
Cancel Lifetime Movie Club On Roku
Using your Roku device, follow the below steps to cancel the Lifetime Movie Club subscription.
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Select Home from there.
- Now using the arrow buttons on your remote highlight the Lifetime Movie Club channel.
- Then press the Star button on your remote.
- Select Manage subscription to view the renewal date and access additional options.
- Select Cancel subscription. to unsubscribe.
- Confirm by choosing to remove the channel immediately or you can keep it for the remainder of the subscription.
You can also cancel from the web, just visit – my.roku.com, and sign in to your Roku account if asked.
Now, click on Manage Subscriptions, and select Unsubscribe in front of Lifetime Movie Club to cancel the subscription.
Cancel On Google Play
For those who have subscribed for Lifetime Movie Club, directly from their Google Play account, you need to follow the following steps to cancel the service.
- Using your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store.
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account which you have used for the subscription of Lifetime Movie Club(otherwise it will not appear in your subscription list of that account).
- Tap Menu and then Subscriptions.
- Select the Lifetime Movie Club from there.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
Cancel With Apple Devices
If you have paid and subscribed directly using your Apple ID, follow the below steps. This can work on your iPhone, iPad, etc.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions or iTunes & App Store and then tap your Apple ID> View Apple ID>sign in, and scroll down to Subscriptions, and tap it.
- Now, tap on Cancel Subscription in front of Lifetime Movie Club.
If you have subscribed for Lifetime Movie Club via Apple TV channels, you need to follow the following steps:-
- Open Settings on Apple TV account either from the device you are using or signing in from the computer.
- Select Users & Accounts, then select your account.
- Then select Subscriptions.
- Choose the Lifetime Movie Club subscription, then select Cancel Subscription.
Cancel Lifetime Movie Club On Comcast Xfinity
To cancel any subscription through Xfinity, you may visit the contact page of Xfinity and using the chat option request for cancellation or you may use the following method to do it yourself.
- Follow this path- On-Demand > Networks > Subscription Add-ons and then scroll to LifetimeMovie Club or use voice control on the remote.
- Select Manage my Subscription from the channel’s network page.
- Select Unsubscribe.
Cancel On Cox Contour TV or Cox Stream Player
Subscribing through Cox for the subscription is also an option, and then you need its platform to cancel the subscription purchased through it.
Follow the below steps to do it:-
- Press the Contour button On the remote.
- From the Menu, use the navigation buttons to highlight Apps, then press OK.( or use voice command like’apps’ and ‘apps menu’ and speak the name of Lifetime Movie Club.)
- Navigate and highlight the Lifetime Movie Club app and press OK.
- Now highlight Manage My Subscriptions, then press OK.
- At last, highlight Unsubscribe, and press OK and you are done.
If you have opted for the free trial, make sure you cancel the subscription before your trial ends or you will need to pay for the subscription.
I hope you are now able to cancel the subscription, but in case of any issue or you need help/explanation in any step let me know in the comment section below.
- Setup Britbox On TV And Enjoy.
- Watch Free Movies On Cinema App Using Firestick.
- Get Hulu On Your TV.
- Stream Redbox On Demand Contents On TV.
- Watch Cable TV Using WatchTVEverywhere.
Do not forget to share this article on social media platforms.
You can give a try to any of these services, as you are canceling the subscription you may need one later.
Any suggestions regarding How To Cancel Lifetime Movie Club is most welcome. Let me know if I missed any steps here.