Targeting on specific denominations of Christianity Pure Flix offers content for Christians. It also supports many devices and to know How To Watch Pure Flix On TV is what many ask for.
Focusing on Christianity basically means strong Christian messages or Biblical stories.
In the year 2016, it offers a choice to its users to delete curse words like “hell and “damn” from their programs. They called it a homeschooling curriculum for families with home-schooled children.
Pure Flix offers 7 days of free trial to its users who opt for it. It has two options for its subscription, for a month you have to pay $12.99 USD, and for whom the price will be $99.99 USD.
Pure Flix also has very easy and simple cancellation procedures, if you wish to give up its subscription at any time.
It has many supported devices, on which you can watch it, they are listed below:-
- Amazon Firestick/ Fire TV/ Cube
- Android Phones and Tablets
- Apple iPhone and iPads
- Kindle Fire Tablets
- Android TV Boxes
- Xbox One
- Smart TVs(LG, Samsung, Sony Bravia)
Here in this article, you will get to know about Pure Flix On TV and other streaming devices which help to watch it on TV.
How To Watch Pure Flix On TV
In this section first I will mention steps for TV directly then after that for steaming devices, you can switch directly to your favorite section if you want.
Watch Pure Flix On LG, Samsung, Sony Bravia Smart TVs
For all the mentioned TV sets, the steps will almost be the same. You need to visit its app tore one way or another.
- Press the Home button on your respective TV remote.
- On LG select Search, on Samsung select Apps from Smart Hub, and on Sony Bravia open Google Play Apps.
- Search for Pure Flix on respective devices.
- Now Install it on your Tv set, and launch the application.
Log in with your account credentials or create a new one and you are all set to watch Pure Flix on TV.
Watch On TV Using Android Tv Boxes
For this, you need to open the Google Play Store on your device when it is connected on your TV and search for Pure Flix.
After this just Install and launch the application, that is all.
Watch Pure Flix On Third-Party Streaming Devices
This method also works for Roku TV.
- Select Streaming Channels from the home page.
- Select Search Channels and search for Pure Flix.
- Download the channel and log in with your Pure flix account credentials and that’s it.
Amazon Firestick/Fire TV
- Press the Home button(house like icon) and select the Search icon.
- Type the word ‘pureflix’ and search for it.
- Scroll down to the Apps&Games section and select the Pure Flix app.
- Select the cloud-like download button there.
Once you connect your TV with Apple TV, on the home screen look for its App Store and open it. Now, using the search options search for PureFlix.
Select the app and then select the Download option.
After successfully downloading and installation, open the app, and log in.
This is to cast your smartphone screen on your TV, connect Chromecast with your TV and make sure your smartphone and Chromecast both are connected with the same WiFi signal.
If you use an Android smartphone download the Google Home app/Chromecast app on your device.
- Download the Pure Flix app on your smartphone from the respective application stores.
- Open the Pure Flix app and tap on the Cast(Chromecast icon) icon at the upper right side of the screen.
- Select your Chromecast from there and you are done.
Play anything on your smartphone it will be mirrored on your TV screen.
- Select the Search option from the Xbox One dashboard.
- Search for Pure Flix and select it.
- Hit on the Get option there.
Once installed, log in with the details and enjoy it.
Some Other Casting Methods
You can use your Laptop/PC to watch Pure Flix on TV too. One way of doing it is to use the Google Chrome application and the other is by using an HDMI cable.
Using Google Chrome Browser
Windows 10 and Chromecast is necessary for this.
- Connect TV and Windows 10 laptop/PC with the same WiFi network.
- Open Chrome, and click on the three-dot menu on the top right side, and look for cast option.
- Click on the cast and you will see the list of available Chromecast devices, choose yours.
- There are three cast options, you can choose between them as per your need by clicking on the Sources option.
Cast Tab:- With this you can cast only a particular tab tour TV, it is by-default available.
Cast Desktop:- You can cast your entre display of laptop/PC screen with this option.
And, Cast File:- In cast file mode you can stream video or audio file. You have to select the file which you want to play on your TV screen.
Using an HDMI Cable
Connect your TV and your Laptop/PC using HDMI cable first. Then open Pure Flix on any of the web-browsers.
Now click on the notifications option on your Laptop/PC and select the Project option from there. There will be different options there for casting like Half Screen, Full Screen, etc.
Select any of the options you want, depending upon your selection the screen of your Laptop/PC will be mirrored on your TV screen.
Last Words Of Wisdom:-
Following all the above-mentioned steps for How To Watch Pure Flix On TV, I hope you are now will be able to watch Pure Flix on TV.
If not, in case of any issue, please don’t hesitate a second to mention it in the comment section below.
- List Of Best Apps Every LG Smart TV Must Have.
- Cast Philo TV Using Chromecast.
- Enjoy Your Favorite Cable TV Content Anywhere Using WatchTVEverywhere.
- Activate 1 Year Of Free Apple TV Plus Subscription.
Share your experience on Pure Flix or any suggestions you have regarding this article.
Also, don’t forget to share this article as much you can on any of your preferred social media platforms, as we all know that “Sharing Is Caring“.