WatchTVEverywhere is one of its own kind service, which allows you to watch cable TV anywhere(as the name itself suggests) right on your favorite devices. So, to know How To Use Watch TV Everywhere, read the complete article.
What is WatchTVEverywhere?
So with this, you can enjoy your cable TV content and channels anywhere you want, whether it’s shopping malls or the metro. All you need good internet, and you can access it on your smartphone, laptop, etc.
You can also use this service on streaming devices like Apple TV, Fire TV, Google Chromecast, Roku, or Xbox. Using a WiFi or wired connection will be good for streaming.
What actually this service does is, that it connects with your cable TV account, and then you can use the app of the channel you want to stream on your device to watch the content right away.
So, the networks that you will be able to watch depends on your cable TV subscription.
Other streaming services like Hulu, Netflix, or Amazon Prime offer only past seasons of many shows, so you may have to wait to watch the current season.
- How To Record Shows On Philo Tv.
- How To Cast Philo To Chromecast.
- Cancel Philo Free Trial In Few Easy Steps.
With this WatchTVEverywhere, you can watch those seasons within days of their premiere.
Many networks offer live stream options too as part of their WatchTVEverywhere offerings.
One more thing, WatchTVEverywhere, and content authorized through it is only accessible in the US and its territories, and using a VPN will not help you because your cable TV provider will not be listed in it.
Also, if you are traveling outside of the USA, you should know that there are restrictions imposed by the programmer which is based on the IP address(inbound) which is country code specific.
This is to restrict access to the apps/portals or players etc.
How Much Does WatchTVEverywhere Cost?
Nothing at all.
This is a service provided by your cable provider at no additional cost, it is an extension of your cable TV subscription.
You must be subscribed to any of the cable TV services, and then only you need to register for WatchTVEverywhere.
Registration steps are provided later in this article.
If you are streaming on your Smart TV using any of the streaming devices, you must need good internet( speed and data both).
Why I am telling you this because, if you have already spend a subscription fee for your cable TV, then spending money on fast internet and more data will cost you more.
But, if you are willing to do it, as you want to enjoy your cable TV in other places, it is good then. As you need not opt for other streaming services like Netflix etc( if you are not a fan only).
Also, you will only stream channels and contents, as not all the networks and channels make their programs available online, and a TV network does not own rights to all the programs they transmit.
So, it all depends on the TV network.
How To Use Watch TV Everywhere
Here in this section, you will get to know about How To Register For WatchTVEverywhere, and How to Watch it on Streaming Devices like Roku, Apple TV, etc.
The first thing you need to do is to keep your latest invoice of cable TV subscription handy, as you will need your account number to register on WatchTVEverywhere.
Follow the below steps to register yourself.
- Visit WatchTVEverywhere, and select your cable TV provider from the dropdown.
- Select Register from there.
- Now you need to fill in all the information asked, as shown in the image below, and click on Submit.
- Now you will receive a confirmation link on your email id, which you provided above, click on it and that’s it.
You now have a username and password for WatchTVEverywhere, you will need to use it to log in, and stream the channels on your device.
How To WatchTvEverywhere
There are basically to ways to WatchTVEverywhere, which are:-
- Visit WatchTVEverywhere from your smartphone or laptop/PC and login with your credentials. There will be a list of channels to choose from, select anyone as per your choice, and start watching.
- Download and open the dedicated network app you want to watch on your device, for example, CNN and log in with the WatchTVEverywhere credentials and start watching.
[NOTE:- You will only able to watch the channel until you are subscribed to it with your cable TV provider.]
Must Read For Sports Fan:
- How To Get ESPN Plus On My TV.
- How To Cancel ESPN Plus Subscription.
- Install Fubo TV On Smart TV In Few Simple Steps.
So, if you want to stream it on your smart TV using any of the streaming devices, you will have to go for the second way.
How To WatchTVEverywhere On Roku
If you want to use WatchTVEverywhere on Roku, then you have to:-
- Visit Roku’s Channel store and select the channel you want to watch.
- Download and install it on your TV, by clicking on Add Channel.
- Once it is installed, log in with your WatchTVEverywhere account credentials on your smart TV and enjoy it.
You can also download the app directly from the smart TV, just press the Home button of the Roku remote, and search for the respective app of the channel you want to stream.
Then download and install it, log in with WatchTVeverywhere credentials, and that’s all.
How To WatchTVEverywhere On Amazon Fire TV
You will find the app of the channel you want to watch on Amazon’s app section. From there you need to select
- Press the Home button from the Amazon Fire TV remote and search for the channel you want to watch.
- Now, select Get.
- Wait for the download to be completed, sign in to your account, and enjoy.
WatchTVEverywhere On Apple TV
- Press the Home button Apple TV remote, and open App Store.
- Now, search for the channel you want to watch and select it for download.
- Follow every step till installation and you are done.
How To Cast WatchTVEverywhere On TV
As WatchTVEverywhere is compatible with Chromecast too, you can cast your device on your TV. Many smart TVs these days come with an inbuilt cast option too.
For Android Devices
So, you can either use Chromecast or directly use any app to cast or even HDMI cables to watch on TV.
Like, if you are using a laptop/PC, you can connect HDMI cable from it to your TV and then from remote select HDMI as output.
But, to cast your mobile or tablet screens on TV, you can either use Chromecast or the app.
You May Also Like:-
If you are using Chromecast then follow the methods listed below.
- Plugin the Chromecast on your TV and also connect the power adapter to your Chromecast.
- Open the app of the channel you want to watch on mobile or tablet or on the browser of your laptop/PC and log into your account.
- Now, for laptop PC use Google chrome browser and select the cast option as shown in the image below.
- There are three cast options, you can choose between them as per your need by clicking on the Sources option.
Cast Tab:- With this you can cast only a particular tab tour TV, it is by-default available.
Cast Desktop:- You can cast your entire display of the laptop/PC screen with this option.
And, Cast File:- In cast file mode you can stream video or audio file. You have to select the file which you want to play on your TV screen.
- For mobile or tablet, use any app for cast or cast icon your mobile or tablet.
- Choose your TV from the list of devices and that’s it.
[NOTE:- Make sure your Tv and device both connected with the same WiFi network.]
For Apple Devices
Also, if you have Apple devices, then also you can cast your screen on your TV using Airplay 2 or Homekit. To do this follow the below steps.
- Open Settings of TV and look out for QR code for Apple Homekit.
- Now, on your Apple device(iPhone, iPad, Mac, etc.) open the Home app and tap on the ‘+‘ icon and then Add An Accessory.
- Now, scan the flashing QR code on your TV screen with your Apple device, also add an accessory to the network, and tap on Allow, if asked.
- Name the device, and tap Done, the accessory is now successfully added to your Homekit app.
You can now cast any video from your Apple device to your Smart TV.
[NOTE:- The number of devices that can log into the same network using the same email and password is set by each network. So, you can use it as per that.]
I hope now you understand How To Use Watch TV Everywhere, and will now be able to watch it on your respective devices.
However, if you face any issue doing that, please let me know in the comment section below.
- How To Download Redbox On Firestick.
- How To Redeem Points On Redbox.
- Stream Redbox On Demand In Few Steps.
You can add any suggestions regarding this article in the comment section too.
Do share this article with others too to help them out.