Acorn TV is quite a service which offers some really good content at some economical price, as you are already here looking for How To Cancel Acorn TV, I understand you are aware of that.
But, to those who are just enquiring about the Acorn TV service you all must know how to sign up for Acorn TV, especially if you use different devices and platforms.
You will get all the details like free trials, subscription fees, etc, in the link above.
So after all those details, if you are already subscribed to it or on a trial period you must know about the cancellation procedures.
Here, in this article, you will get to know all the possible ways to cancel the Acorn TV subscription, which includes cable subscription options like Xfinity and Cox, etc.
So, move ahead to the next section for all the cancellation related details.
How To Cancel Acorn TV Subscription
Unsubscribing or cancellation of the Acorn TV account is quite simple, yet you must know the exact steps as per the device and platform you have used to subscribe to it in the first place.
If you have subscribed to Acorn TV directly from its official website with your credit or debit cards, you should follow the following steps to cancel the subscription.
- Click on My Acorn TV in the top right-hand corner of the website.
- Now, click on the Manage Account section.
- After that, click the option to Cancel Membership on the left side of the screen.
- Confirm your selection by clicking cancel Acorn TV.
You cannot use the Acorn TV app to perform the cancellation, you have to use only the official website for that.
Now, move ahead to the next sections depending upon the different platforms you use to subscribe to this Acorn TV service and follow those steps.
Cancel Acorn TV On Amazon
Steps to cancel Acorn TV if you have signed up with the Fire TV app are listed below:-
- Go to Your Memberships and Subscriptions.
- Select Manage Subscription next to Acorn TV.
- Click the link under Advance Controls to be directed to the main subscription page.
- From this page, you can end your subscription.
Now, to cancel Acorn TV from Amazon Prime Video channels, follow the below steps:-
- Go to Manage Your Prime Video Channels.
- Under Prime Video Channels, find Acorn TV.
- Select Cancel Channel and confirm.
That’s all, you are done.
Cancel On Roku
Using your Roku device, follow the below steps to cancel your Acorn TV subscription.
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Select Home from there.
- Now using the arrow buttons on your remote highlight the Acorn TV channel.
- Then press the Star button on your remote.
- Select Manage subscription to view the renewal date and access additional options.
- Select Cancel subscription. to unsubscribe.
- Confirm by choosing to remove the channel immediately or you can keep it for the remainder of the subscription.
You can also cancel from the web, just visit – my.roku.com, and sign in to your Roku account if asked.
Now, click on Manage Subscriptions, and select Unsubscribe in front of Acorn TV to cancel the subscription.
Cancel Acorn TV On iTunes
If you have paid and subscribed directly using your Apple ID, follow the below steps. This can work on your iPhone, iPad, etc.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions or iTunes & App Store and then tap your Apple ID> View Apple ID>sign in, and scroll down to Subscriptions, and tap on it.
- Now, tap on Cancel Subscription in front of Acorn TV.
Cancel On Google Play
For those who have subscribed for Acorn TV, directly from their Google Play account, you need to follow the following steps to cancel the service.
- Using your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store.
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account which you have used for the subscription of Acorn TV(otherwise it will not appear in your subscription list of that account).
- Tap Menu and then Subscriptions.
- Select the Acorn TV from there.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
Cancel On Acorn TV Xfinity
To cancel any subscription through Xfinity, you may visit the contact page of Xfinity and using the chat option request for cancellation or you may use the following method to do it yourself.
- Follow this path- On-Demand > Networks > Subscription Add-ons and then scroll to Acorn TV or use voice control on the remote.
- Select Manage my Subscription from the channel’s network page.
- Select Unsubscribe.
Cancel On Cox
Subscribing through Cox for the Acorn TV is also an option, and then you need its platform to cancel the subscription purchased through it.
Follow the below steps to do it:-
- Press the Contour button On the remote.
- From the Menu, use the navigation buttons to highlight Apps, then press OK.( or use voice command like’apps’ and ‘apps menu’ and speak the name of Acorn TV.)
- Navigate and highlight the Acorn TV app and press OK.
- Now highlight Manage My Subscriptions, then press OK.
- At last, highlight Unsubscribe, and press OK and you are done.
Cancel Acorn TV Subscription On Spectrum
To cancel Acorn TV on Spectrum you either make a call to (833) 267-6094 or visit their Contact Us page and select Chat With Us option there too.
In both ways, you will have to provide some of your Acorn TV account-related information and then explain your reason and requirement to cancel the service.
Make sure you cancel your subscription before your next billing cycle or you will be charged with the full amount.
Now, if you have any issue with any of the steps listed here in this article, please mention it in the comment section below, I’ll get to it ASAP.
Also, make your suggestions on this topic if you want in the comment section too.
- How to Set Up Britbox On TV.
- Simple Steps To Cancel Britbox.
- Watch UP Faith & Family On TV.
- Ways To Cancel UP faith & family Subscription.
- How To Cancel SUNDANCE NOW.
Do not forget to share this article as much you can on social media platforms, as we all know that “Sharing Is Caring”.