Vudu is an online video streaming service, which offers on-demand content to its users, so to know How To Download Vudu On Firestick will be a good option to enjoy the content on your TV.
It has no monthly subscription, however, the user has to pay for each and every content he/she wants to play. So, no need for the monthly fee, pay only when you want to watch.
This type of service has its own demands and dislikes, many want it this way many don’t, but as far as content is concerned, you will always get that good in numbers and ratings.
Vudu offers you the option of rent if you don’t want to buy the movie at once, which is quite a good option too.
The price you pay depends upon the type of movie or show you purchased or rented from Vudu, like SD videos are cheaper than HD, and Blue-ray.
If after a while, you do not like the service, you can simply cancel the Vudu account.
To watch Vudu on your TV, Amazon Firestick is one of the best options, but the issue is you won’t find the Vudu app on the Amazon store. This means you need an app from another source and with the help of the Downloader app or ES File Explorer download and install it on the Firestick.
On Vudu, there are some interesting features also, like if you purchase any Blue-Ray or DVD from Walmart, you can get its digital copy from Vudu.
Also, you can connect your Movies Anywhere account with it also, and just by scanning a QR code on Blue-Ray or DVD convert it to digital on Vudu.
These features are really good, and so Vudu can be one of the best choices.
Here in this article, you will find both ways, the Downloader and ES File Explorer to download and install it.
Vudu: List Of Compatible Devices
You can watch Vudu on Firestick, with the methods provided here. But, it is not officially available for Amazon Firestick. However, the complete list of Vudu compatible devices are listed below:-
- Smart TVs(Samsung, LG, Vizio)
- Gaming Consoles( Nvidia, Xbox, Playstation)
- Streaming Devices(Roku, Tivo, Chromecast)
- Blue-Ray Players(Samsung, LG, Sony)
- Web-Browsers(Chrome, Firefox)
- Phones and Tablets(Apple & Android)
So, it is compatible with many devices, and with the help of this article, you will be able to watch it with Firestick also. So, keep calm, and follow the steps.
How To Download Vudu On Firestick
To watch Vudu on TV using the Firestick/Fire TV/Fire TV cubes method will be the same, which is listed below. You either use the Downloader App or ES File Explorer app to get the Vudu app and install it.
To download the Vudu first you need to follow the steps listed below.
- Turn ON your Firestick/Fire TV and click on Settings from the top menu option.
- Click On Device/My Fire TV and then on Developer Options.
- Enable the ADB Debugging and Apps From Unknown Sources options( Ignore the WARNING ).
After doing all of this you can now simply download and install the Vudu app from any suitable methods provided here. This is done to ease the installation from unwanted sources.
Download And Install Vudu Using The Downloader App
Any third-party app cannot be downloaded directly from the browser, that is why we need this Downloader application.
- From the search option at Home, search for Downloader, click on it and install it.
- Run the app, and click on the menu(left-side), and enable the Enable Java Script option(checkbox must be checked).
- Click on Home, and in the URL section paste this URL – http://bit.ly/fire-tv-vudu, click GO, and wait for the application to be installed.
- Now click on Install, and wait for it to be installed completely.
You have now successfully downloaded and installed the Vudu app on your device. Now, if you want you can delete the Vudu app file, as this will only cost you space on your device.
Download And Install Vudu Using ES File Explorer App
Many of you already know this app and may have used it on your smartphones as the file manager.
To download Vudu first, you need to download and install the ES File Explorer app first.
- Go to the search tab, and search for the ES File Explorer App.
- Just like the Downloader app in the former method, Download and install this app.
- From File Explorer’s menu bar, click on Tool, and then Download Manager from the next screen.
- Click on the ‘+New’ option and enter the URL – http://bit.ly/fire-tv-vudu
- Click on Install to start downloading, and then again on Install to install the Vudu app on Firestick.
After the app is installed, click on Open to run the app on your screen.
Installed App Not Showing In Firestick
There are cases when, many people do not find the app, after installing it.
This mainly happens to third party applications.
So, for this there are many ways, choose any of the following ways which suit you and work for you.
1) On the Home screen of Firestick, navigate to Settings > Applications > Manage Installed Applications > Vudu > Launch app.
2) Press and hold the Home button on your remote, a pop-up will come select Apps from that and choose Vudu from the list.
3) Navigate to the second row on Firestick’s Home screen, click on See All, select Vudu from the list.
4) Select Vudu and press the Menu button on your FireStick remote, drag and drop the app anywhere you want, to make it easily accessible for you.
With the aforesaid steps, I hope you will now be able to know How To Download Vudu On Firestick, and also successfully install it too.
In case of any queries, please mention it in the comment section below.
More On Streaming:-
- Download And Install Redbox On Firestick.
- Watch Philo On Your Smart TV.
- Connect Nintendo Wii To Smart TV.
- Send Stars On Facebook While Live Streaming.
Also, if you have any suggestions or you have other ways to download Vudu on Firestick, comment down below and please share this article with your friends and family to help them out too.