Frndly TV is like any other subscription-based streaming platform, which offers many channels for LIVE TV and On Demand contents also, to know How To Watch Frndly TV On Smart TV, read the full article.
Here, in this article, you will find every detail about Frndly TV, which you must know before actually going for the service.
First of all, you must go for its trial, which s 7 days of the free trial, which is really good. So, you decide only after using it for one week.
If it worths it, then go for it or just unsubscribe it anytime you want.
- How To Download Redbox On Firestick.
- How To Redeem Points On Redbox.
- Stream Redbox On Demand In Few Steps.
You need to provide your Credit/Debit card details or PayPal to avail this free trial.
Frndly TV also offers the DVR feature, which is really interesting, as you can record as many contents you want and watch it later as per your timing.
These features actually, what makes the services more demanding, because everyone wants some extra and important feature like these for the money they spend.
LIVE TV that Frndly TV offers, is also nice, you will get 15 channels to watch.
However, you don’t get many channels but there are some niche channels that you won’t get on other streaming services.
The list of channels is in the images below.
Having these channels plus On Demand could be a good alternative for your cable TV.
Frndly TV Compatible Devices
You need not worry, as Frndly TV is available on every popular streaming devices, so you can enjoy your content without any problem.
List of compatible devices are as follows:-
- Android and iOS:- Smartphones, Tablets, iPad, and iPhone
- Apple TV
- Amazon Fire TV
With the help of these devices, you can easily watch Frndly TV on a smart TV.
Frndly TV Plans And Pricing
It has three plans, which are shown in the image below.
For the basic plan, you will not get the DVR feature and you can only stream on a single device at a time.
You can forward or rewind your content anytime with this DVR feature. Frndly Tv offers unlimited storage for recording so that you need to delete other recordings in order to record new ones.
If DVR not matters much for you, you can choose this basic plan.
- How To Record Shows On Philo Tv.
- How To Cast Philo To Chromecast.
- Cancel Philo Free Trial In Few Easy Steps.
Also, Frndly TV recommends an internet speed connection of 5 Mbps for HD quality contents and 1.5 Mbps for SD quality. The prerequisite of any streaming service is a good internet connection.
How To Watch Frndly TV On Smart TV
As it is compatible with many streaming devices, so it will have different methods also to watch Frndly TV on a smart TV.
How To Watch Frndly TV On Apple TV
Frndly TV app is available on every Gen 4 and newer Apple TV.
- Press the Home button Apple TV remote, and open App Store.
- Now, search for Frndly TV and select it for download.
- Follow every step till installation and you are done.
If you have already subscribed for it, enter the account information to log in and start streaming, or you can directly subscribe from your TV.
Watch Frndly TV Using Amazon Fire TV
First, you need to add the Frndly Tv app on Fire TV, which can be done from the TV directly or using a computer too. You will know How To Download Frndly TV on Firestick.
From your laptop/PC, go to Amazon-Frndly TV App and Sign in if required.
- From there, select your Fire TV device of yours and select Deliver.
- Wait for the download to get completed, and then sign in on your Fire TV.
You will find the app directly on your TV, sign in to your Frndly TV account. Free trial or subscription is required to watch the content.
Also, you can use the following steps, directly from your TV.
- Press the Home button from Amazon Fire TV remote and search for Frndly TV.
- Now, select Get.
- Wait or the download to be completed, sign in to your account, and enjoy.
These methods can also be used for Firestick, you just need to search and download the app.
How To Watch Frndly TV On Roku
Here too, you can use either your laptop/PC or Roku device directly to download the Frndly TV app.
From your computer visit Roku-Frndly TV App and log in to your Roku account. Then select Add Channel and wait for the download to complete.
Now, sign in into your Frndly TV account to access the content you have subscribed for.
Or you can use your Roku device directly, steps are the following:-
- Press Home on Roku remote and scroll down to select Streaming Channels.
- Scroll down and select Search Channels and search for Frndly TV.
- Wait for the download to complete, once done sign in to your Frndly TV account to enjoy the content.
Now, if you want to cast Frndly TV on your smart TV, then move to the next methods.
How To Cast Frndly TV On TV
As Frndly TV is compatible with Chromecast too, you can cast your device on your TV. Many smart TVs these days come with an inbuilt cast option too.
For Android Devices
So, you can either use Chromecast or directly use any app to cast or even HDMI cables to watch on TV.
Like, if you are using a laptop/PC, you can connect HDMI cable from it to your TV and then from remote select HDMI as output.
This is the most convenient way to cast your device on your tv right away.
But, to cast your mobile or tablet screens on TV, you can either use Chromecast or app.
If you are using Chromecast then follow the methods listed below.
- Plugin the Chromecast on your TV and also connect the power adapter to your Chromecast.
- Open Frndly Tv app on mobile or tablet and log into your account.
- Now, click on the Chromecast icon on the upper right-hand corner.
Also, you can use Google chrome to cast on TV, for which Windows 10 is necessary.
- Connect TV and Windows 10 laptop/PC with the same WiFi network.
- Open Chrome, and click on the three-dot menu on the top right side, and look for cast option.
- Click on the cast and you will see the list of available Chromecast devices, choose yours.
- There are three cast options, you can choose between them as per your need by clicking on Sources option.
Cast Tab:- With this you can cast only a particular tab tour TV, it is by-default available.
Cast Desktop:- You can cast your entre display of laptop/PC screen with this option.
And, Cast File:- In cast file mode you can stream video or audio file. You have to select the file which you want to play on your TV screen.
Make sure your device and TV both are connected with the same WiFi network.
- To cast using the app, use the inbuilt cast app of your TV, and then open your Frndly TV app on your device and then tap on the cast icon.
For Apple Devices
Also, if you have Apple devices, then also you can cast your screen on your TV using Airplay 2 or Homekit. To do this follow the below steps.
- Open Settings of TV and look out for QR code for Apple Homekit.
- Now, on your Apple device(iPhone, iPad, Mac, etc.) open the Home app and tap on ‘+‘ icon and then Add An Accessory.
- Now, scan the flashing QR code on your TV screen with your Apple device, also add an accessory to network and tap on Allow, if asked.
- Name the device, and tap Done, the accessory is now successfully added to your Homekit app.
You can now cast any video from your Apple device to your Smart TV.
[NOTE:- This app may not work in your region, so please use any VPN and select the US region to watch Frndly TV.]
This way you will be able to stream Frndly TV on your TV.
Wrapping it up:-
I hope you have found this article How To Watch Frndly TV On Smart TV useful, and now will be able to watch Frndly Tv on your TV.
However, if you face any problem in doing so, please let me know in the comment section below.
You May Also Like:-
Also, if you have any suggestions regarding this article, please share it with me in the comment section.
Also, do share this article with your friends and family, and help them out too.