Want to switch to other streaming services or just want to unsubscribe from Britbox? Well, you must know How To Cancel Britbox, on different devices and modes of subscriptions.
You are here already, it means that you are aware of Britbox and also have enjoyed Britbox on TV too, which is quite an experience.
To manage your subscription, you must aware of the device you are using to watch Britbox, I mean the cancellation step varies.
Here, in this article, you will get to know every possible step to cancel Britbox. So, just read the full article.
Before cancellation, tell me one thing have you tried some very popular mystery shows and movies on Britbox?
If not, gie it a try once.
If you have opted for the free trial, you must cancel your subscription before your next billing date. Otherwise, you will be charged with the subscription fee.
Few basic ways which involve contacting the support team by a call or email can also help you in this cancellation.
You just need to provide your information to the support team and request the cancellation.
If you are residents of the US and Canada, call on – 877-858-3559 and explain everything or visit the request page, fill out the form and submit.
UK residents can call on – 03301232448 or email to support team on- email@example.com, or reach out to – britbox.co.uk/help.
The support team will surely help you with cancellation.
But, there is one thing, this method takes time, you need to wait on call and for the reply on email.
If you are OK with the waiting, it’s alright or you can move ahead to the next section.
How To Cancel Britbox Subscription
Britbox is compatible with many devices, and there are only a few on which you can cancel the subscription. But at first, if you have subscribed directly from the Britbox using your credit card, follow the below steps on any browser using PC or mobile.
- Log in to your BritBox account, and go to your Account (click your name in the top right).
- Now, click on Account details.
- Then, click the Subscription option.
- At last click Cancel Subscription in the Your Plan area.
But, if you have subscribed and paid directly from any other source like Roku, Apple ID, or Google Play account, then this method won’t work for you.
You have to cancel directly from that respective source.
Cancel On Roku
Using your Roku device, follow the below steps to cancel the Britbox subscription.
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Select Home from there.
- Now using the arrow buttons on your remote highlight the Britbox channel.
- Then press the Star button on your remote.
- Select Manage subscription to view the renewal date and access additional options.
- Select Cancel subscription. to unsubscribe.
- Confirm by choosing to remove the channel immediately or you can keep it for the remainder of the subscription.
You can also cancel from the web, just visit – my.roku.com, and sign in to your Roku account if asked.
Now, click on Manage Subscriptions, and select Unsubscribe in front of Britbox to cancel the subscription.
Cancel Britbox With Apple Devices
If you have paid and subscribed directly using your Apple ID, follow the below steps. This can work on your iPhone, iPad, etc.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions or iTunes & App Store and then tap your Apple ID> View Apple ID>sign in, and scroll down to Subscriptions, and tap it.
- Now, tap on Cancel Subscription in front of Britbox.
If you have subscribed for Britbox via Apple TV channels, you need to follow the following steps:-
- Open Settings on Apple TV account either from the device you are using or signing in from the computer.
- Select Users & Accounts, then select your account.
- Then select Subscriptions.
- Choose the Britbox subscription, then select Cancel Subscription.
Cancel On Google Play
For those who have subscribed for Britbox, directly from their Google Play account, you need to follow the following steps to cancel the service.
- Using your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store.
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account which you have used for the subscription of Britbox(otherwise it will not appear in your subscription list of that account).
- Tap Menu and then Subscriptions.
- Select the Britbox from there.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
Cancel Britbox On Amazon
In the case of Amazon, if you have subscribed for Britbox as a separate channel to watch it on your Fire TV/Firestick, then follow the below steps. This method is different as there is also one way of unsubscribing Britbox directly from the Amazon Prime Video channels list.
- Go to Your Memberships and Subscriptions.
- Select Manage Subscription next to Britbox.
- Click the link under Advance Controls to be directed to the main subscription page.
- From this page, you can end your subscription.
Now, to cancel Britbox from Prime Video channels, follow the below steps:-
- Go to Manage Your Prime Video Channels.
- Under Prime Video Channels, find Britbox.
- Select Cancel Channel and confirm.
That’s all, you are done.
Well, you are all set to move ahead with the cancellation, and let me know in the comment section below, in case you face any issue doing this.
I hope I have given all the possible ways for your query How To Cancel Britbox, but if you have any other suggestions please comment it down.
- Get ESPN Plus On Your TV.
- Simple Steps To Watch Frndly TV On TV.
- Try Disney Plus As An Alternative.
- Activate 1-Year Free Apple TV Plus Subscription.
Share your experience with Britbox here, and the reason for your cancellation.
Do not forget to share this article on social media platforms.